The same software products used by professional users worldwide are available as free downloads. Pupils, students, teachers and educational institutions are entitled to a free 3-year license.
A free one-year start-up license is also available to hobbyists, hobbyists, DIY enthusiasts, and start-up companies whose annual revenue is less than $ 100,000. At the end of this year you can either re-use the start-up license or switch to a commercial license.
The license may be renewed at any time as long as you meet the above requirements.
1.) Download Autodesk Fusion 360 demo version (30 days trial):
2.) Register for the free use of the full version.
System Requirements for Autodesk Fusion 360
- operating system:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 oder Windows 10 (nur 64 Bit)
- Apple® macOS™ Sierra v10.12; Mac® OS® X v10.11.x (El Capitan); Mac OS X v10.10.x (Yosemite)
- CPU-Typ: 64-Bit-Prozessor (32 Bit is not supported)
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics card: 512 MB of GDDR RAM or more, except Intel GMA X3100 cards
- Hard disk space: ~ 2.5 GB
- Pointing device: Microsoft compatible mouse, Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse, MacBook Pro trackpad
Internet: A DSL Internet connection or faster
After installation, it is recommended to set the coordinate system:
Settings -> General -> Default orientation when modeling -> Select "Z upwards" -> Apply -> OK